We would like to invite the ConPaaS community at large to attend the 1st ConPaaS workshop. This workshop will be held on Thursday June 13th in Amsterdam. ConPaaS is constantly growing with new features and possibilities being added every few weeks. The ConPaaS workshop aims to offer a forum for ConPaaS developers and users to meet each other, learn about recent developments, and have a chance to influence the roadmap for the next releases.
If you would like to attend the workshop, please send an email to Guillaume before June 1st.
- The workshop will take place in room F619 in the science building of the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (6th floor, F wing, room 19). Direction information
- There is no registration fee.
- 9:30-10:00: Opening + the state of the ConPaaS union (Guillaume Pierre + Thilo Kielmann) [pdf]
- 10:00-11:00: ConPaaS architecture (Emanuele Rocca) [pdf]
- 11:00-11:30: break
- 11:30-12:00: Latest news from the Task Farming service (Thilo Kielmann) [pdf]
- 12:00-12:30: Experience report from a happy ConPaaS user (Kaveh Razavi) [pdf]
- 12:30-13:30: lunch
- 13:30-14:00: ConPaaS service development tutorial (Emanuele Rocca) [pdf]
- 14:00-14:30: Latest news from the MYSQL services (Ales Cernivec) [pptx | pdf]
- 14:30-15:00: Virtual networking in ConPaaS (Renato Figueiredo) [pptx | pdf]
- 15:00-15:30: break
- 15:30-16:00: The scalarix service and its resource provisioning mechanisms (Thorsten Schütt) [pptx | pdf]
- 16:00-16:30: Dynamic resource provisioning for the PHP service (Hector Fernandez) [pdf]
- 16:30-17:00: Planned extensions for the Harness, MC-data and COMMIT/ projects (Guillaume Pierre + Thilo Kielmann) [pdf]
- 17:00-17:30: Closing