ConPaaS is available in open-source as a tar.gz file which can be installed on Amazon EC2, OpenStack or OpenNebula.
Stable version: 2.0.0
This is the latest stable version, suitable for production usage.
- Cloud edition:
- cpsdirector-2.0.0.tar.gz: The ConPaaS director (the main ConPaaS system).
- cpsfrontend-2.0.0.tar.gz: The Web front-end to control ConPaaS.
- cps-tools-2.0.0.tar.gz: The command-line tool to control ConPaaS.
- cpslib-2.0.0.tar.gz: support libraries used by the other packages.
- conpaas-2.0.0-amazon.img.tar.gz: a ConPaaS VM image suitable for use at Amazon EC2 (500 MB)
- conpaas-2.0.0-openstack-kvm.img.tar.gz: a ConPaaS VM image suitable for use in OpenStack with KVM (500 MB)
- conpaas-2.0.0-openstack-lxc.img.tar.gz: a ConPaaS VM image suitable for use in OpenStack with LXC (470 MB)
- Nutshell edition:
- ConPaaS-Nutshell-2.0.0.ova: a VM image containing an entire ConPaaS system (beware, it is big: 2.6 GB!)
- Raspberry Pi edition (note: this is still ConPaaS-1.5.1 version, the 2.0.0 version will be published in a few days):
After downloading ConPaaS, you may want to take a look at the user guide.