We are working hard towards releasing the first full version of ConPaaS. This version will contain support for Web applications written in PHP and Java, the MySQL database, a NoSQL database, and elastic MapReduce for massive data processing. Stay tuned!
On November 24th Guillaume Pierre gave a presentation about ConPaaS at the OW2con conference, focusing on ConPaaS from an open-source perspective. He also discussed future plans for ConPaaS as a whole and gave a live demo of the system. The video of his presentation is now available.
Take a look at the new ConPaaS demo!
Today we had the occasion of successfully showcasing the latest version of ConPaaS. The new version integrates several new types of services:
- Scalarix: a scalable transactional key-value store (i.e., a NoSQL database)
- MapReduce: a high-performance framework for parallel computing
- Java: Web servers hosting static content and Java servlets
- PHP: Web servers hosting static content and PHP documents
Two more services are almost ready and will be integrated soon:
- MySQL: a ConPaaS service built around the famous relational database
- BagsOfTasks: a high-performance execution framework for scientific computing
These new services will be made available for download and in the public testbed as soon as possible. In the mean time, you may want to take a look at the following screenshots.
Today ConPaaS has reached an important milestone: we are ready to go public! Everyone interested in ConPaaS is welcome to visit our public testbed and get a free account. The platform lets deploy Web applications in the Cloud in one click, and control the amount of resources used by your application in another click.
Are you interested in ConPaaS? If so, then why not give it a try?